The Masoneilan 41005 Series heavy duty control valve features balanced trim configurations. This product line offers efficient and stable operation under demanding process conditions, including applications with high-pressure drops and large temperature variations. Optional features include noise attenuation trim, anti-cavitation designs, and various balance seal options to meet a wide range of pressure and temperature requirements.
- Balanced trim design allows the use of smaller actuators to reduce overall assembly size and weight
- Heavy cage-guided construction offers dynamic support and trim alignment for resistance against flow-induced vibration throughout the entire valve stroke range. Heavy guiding of the plug enhances throttling control performance resulting in high process yields
- Low soft-goods parts count for improved valve reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Reliable performance with standard solutions to control noise, cavitation, and valve leakage improving plant operating efficiency.
Sizes: 2” through 24” (50 through 600 mm)
Ratings and Connections:
• Flanged: ANSI 150 – 2500
UNI-DIN 10 – 400
• Welded: BW or SW
• Screwed: NPT 2” (50 mm)
• Carbon steel
• Stainless steel
• Model 87/88 multi-spring diaphragm
• Model 51/52/53 piston cylinder
• Balanced cage-guided trim.
• Lo-dB, anti-cavitation and VRT (Variable Resistance Trim), single and
multiple cages are available
• Linear or equal percentage