The Masoneilan 72000 Series is a fabricated angle valve for precise capacity control while efficiently reducing noise and outlet velocities using single or multiple cages in high capacity and high-pressure letdown gas applications.
The flexibility of a fabricated valve body enables custom-engineered solutions, including large differences between the inlet and outlet sizes to handle downstream gas expansion and noise attenuation. The Masoneilan Lo-dB low noise trim and V-LOG Energy Management Trim are available for noise and vibration control in severe high expansion ratio applications. Benefits include:
- Flexibility allows for customized solutions for high mass flow applications.
- Field-proven technologies offer efficient process control and noise attenuation.
- Support for customized flow characteristics and the use of expanded outlets enhances operational performance.
- Masoneilan Lo-dB trim and V-LOG Energy Management Trim offer efficient process control and improved noise reduction capabilities.
The Masoneilan 72000 Series valve is for high capacity, high-pressure letdown applications including:
- Compressor anti-surge.
- Gas-to-flare to atmosphere.
- Other venting applications.
6” x 8” through 36” x 48”
(150 x 200 through 900 x 1200 mm)
Ratings and Connections:
- Flanged: ANSI 150 – 600
UNI-DIN 10 – 100
up to 600 mm
- Welded: BW
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
Model 51/52/53 piston cylinder
- Balanced cage guided trim
(single or double cage)
- Lo-dB and V-LOG trims available
Linear or equal percentage