The SVI II ESD is a SIL3 capable partial stroke test controller and emergency shutdown device.
Its safety and PST function are independent of each other, allowing the device to respond to a safety function while a test is active.
It can capture two shutdown events and allow continuous HART communications during a trip facilitating local panel annunciation using the built in discrete outputs.
The SVI II ESD automatically captures and stores the PST results in its non-volatile memory while Valvue ESD software regularly interfaces and updates its database with PST and full stroke data.
Communication / Control Platform:
• 24Vdc or 4-20mA Safety function trip signal (SIL3)
• HART® and Switch(Discrete Output) fault annunciation
• 20 – 120 psi Supply pressure
• -40ºC to +85ºC
• Aluminum (painted) or Stainless Steel Housing
• Composite Polymers and Stainless Steel Pneumatics I/O:
• 4-20mA output and discrete Input
Mounting / Feedback:
• Non-Contact magnetic position feedback
• Rotary or Linear
• Stainless Steel brackets for all Masoneilan and major valve brands
• Explosion / Flame / Dust-proof and Intrinsically safe
• FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx
• Regional – NEPSI, Taiwan TS, CCOE, CU-TR, AZS, UZ, INMETRO, JIS, KOSHA, IA
• Partial Stroke Testing (PST)
Configuration / Monitoring Interfaces:
• Local Display with Pushbuttons
• ValVue* ESD Device Diagnostic and Configuration Tool
• DTM or eDDL – seamless integration into leading asset management systems