The MiniTork® II is a heavy duty automatic throttling control butterfly valve that provides superior performance by incorporating the following features:
• Low Dynamic Torque – the unique cupped shape disc results in a dynamic torque considerably lower than conventional butterfly valves.
• Bi-Directional Flow – The reverse cupped construction of the Minitork disc is not self-limiting. Accordingly, the low torque can be maintained regardless of flow direction.
• Deflection-free and backlash-free operation. Splined and clamped construction with an ouboard ball bearing and a rigid bracket assembly provide the structural rigidity required for precise positioning.
• Direct Mounted Positioners – Position feedback is directly connected to the valve shaft eliminating potential lost motion and providing improved positioning accuracy.
• Triple Bearing System – provides exceptional support and guiding for the shaft.
• Valve Position Indicator – highly visible, which allows quick visual inspection of disc position.
• Integrally Cast Extension Bonnet – provides ability to handle wide range of process temperatures.
• Spring Diaphragm Actuator – with total enclosure of all moving parts provides increased resistance to environmental corrosion.
The 37002 Series is a control valve used on large flow rates with low-pressure drop. It is available with complete PTFE lining (38002
Series) for corrosive fluids applications.
Sizes: 2” through 24”
(50 through 600 mm)
Ratings and Connections:
• Wafer for mounting between flanges:
– ANSI 150 – 300
– UNI-DIN 10 – 40
• Carbon steel
• Stainless steel
• Liners in Buna-N, Viton and Nordel
• Model 33 spring diaphragm
• Model 35 spring diaphragm
• Low torque butterfly
• Equal percentage