These high-capacity V-ported control ball valves offer automatic throttling capability with flexible shutoff options, simplified maintenance needs, and enhanced operational reliability.
The V-Max* rotary control valve offers high-capacity, heavy-duty automatic throttling capability.The valve’s advanced design features offer substantial benefits, including:
- Simplified alignment. The valve’s integrally cast raised face flanges (in compliance with ASME 150 or 300 Class standards) eliminate the need for long tie rods, significantly simplifying the alignment process.
- Installation flexibility. To meet a variety of application needs, the valve is available with two different face-to-face dimensions: standard construction complies with ISA S75.04 and IEC 534-3-2 standards and a short pattern complies with the ANSI B16.
- Enhanced flow capacities. A straight-through flow pattern provides exceptional capacities, while the patented dual-characterized V-port ball combines an equal percentage flow characteristic with highcapacities and greater than 500:1 rangeability.
- Excellent leakage control: A standard EF(emission free) seal packing system provides long-term, zero leakage† shaft sealing performance.
Sizes: 1” through 12”
(25 through 300 mm)
Ratings and Connections:
• Flanged: ANSI 150 – 300
• Carbon steel
• Stainless steel
• Model 33 spring diaphragm
• Model 31/32 spring diaphragm
• Model 34 scotch yoke cylinder
• Dual characterized, v-ported segmented ball
• Equal percentage