The Consolidated 1700 series Maxiflow safety valves are field-proven and are designed to provide optimum boiler overpressure protection. Increases plant efficiency by reducing steam losses via improved seat tightness and rapid opening to full lift with rapid closing as vessel pressure is reduced.
• Side rod construction provides extreme temperature compensation for thermal expansion of the body for a more consistent spring load – improved seat tightness
• Thermodisc thin flexible design for repeatable seat tightness
• Cover plate provides faster full lift by rapid venting
The Consolidated 1700 series Maxiflow safety valves are used extensively in sub-critical, drum type boilers and super-critical, once-through boilers. Inlet pressure ratings from ASME 600 class thru ASME 4500 class.
Inlet Sizes: 1.5″ through 8″
Inlet Ratings: ASME Class 600 through 4500 Flanged and BWE
Outlet Sizes: 3″ through 10″ flanged
Outlet Ratings: ASME Class 150 and 300
Orifice Sizes: Eleven sizes – 1 through T
Set Pressure Range: 100 to 5800 psig (6,90 to 400 barg)
Temperature Range: Up to 1200°F (649°C)
Materials: Alloy and carbon steel cast body with stainless steel trim
- ASME B&PVC Section I and VIII
- China Manufacturing License (CML)
- Others available upon request