The Type 4900 Pilot Operated Safety Relief Valve is a tubeless valve designed for overpressure protection of many pressurized systems in the nuclear industry.
Key features and benefits of the 4900 Pilot Operated Safety Relief Valve include:
- Modular design is easy to install, operate, and maintain.
- Tubings and fittings are eliminated for simple assembly and disassembly, in addition to fewer leak paths.
- Streamlined design addresses issues of tubing damage potentially caused by harsh environments and rough use.
- Top-entry design offers easy access to the main valve components for reduced maintenance and operating costs.
The 4900 Pilot Operated Safety Relief Valve is suited for overpressure protection of many pressurized systems in the nuclear industry.
Inlet Sizes: 1″ to 8″
Inlet Ratings: ASME Class 150 through 2500
Outlet Sizes: 2″ through 10″
Outlet Ratings: ASME Class 150 and 300
Orifice Sizes: Fourteen sizes – D through T
Set Pressure Range: 15 to 7200 psig (1 to 496 barg)
Temperature Range: -40°F to 505°F (-40°C to 263°C)
Materials: Stainless steel pilot with carbon steel main valve and stainless steel trim
- ASME B&PVC Section VIII
- China Manufacturing License (CML)
- API 520 and 521
- Others available upon request