The Masoneilan line of steam conditioning valves offers a wide range of features, including low noise trim and a patented water injection system, for applications that require both pressure and temperature reduction in an integrated package. The SteamForm* product line combines more than 125 years of pressure control expertise with the latest in desuperheating technology to offer a highly efficient steam conditioning solution.
Benefits of the 84000 Series SteamForm™ Steam Conditioning Valve include:
- ASME 816.34 based design with expanded outlet size to control steam velocity.
- Multi-stage pressure reduction trim controls steam pressure while reducing noise and vibration.
- Field serviceable trim design with compensation for thermal excursions in combined cycle applications.
- Class V shut-off performance reduces energy loss to downstream piping.
- High efficiency desuperheating via patented Flow Profiler to reduce downstream piping concerns.
- High performance spring loaded nozzles for fine atomization of injected spray water.
- Customizable design to match plant piping.
The Masoneilan 84000 SteamForm valve is a superior choice for steam conditioning applications requiring integrated pressure and temperature reduction such as:
- Turbine bypass systems.
- Process steam conditioning.
- Boiler extraction to process.