The base level 74000 series valve is characterized by a single stage trim, packaged in an angle style valve body, and having relatively simple flow geometry, for both the valve body and trim. This simplicity of flow path has proven successful in targeted heavy oil applications where high-velocity erosive jets are destroying more complex valve trims. This product has been uniquely successful in tough refining applications where entrained solids are the primary concern, and where other conventional severe service trims have failed catastrophically. The 74000 has industry-wide endorsements for success under the toughest of conditions, and is frequently specified by name with experienced users. When seeking products that are differentiated in the market, the 74000 stands out as unique in both design and performance.
Today, after more than 14 years of active work in the world of process control in Italian and international industries, Elettrostar srl is a reliable partner in the most various requirements of process automation, leading to the capacity of giving a complete service in the supply chain of automation.
- 49000 Series
- 71000 Series Visbreaker Valve
- 72000 Series Large Mass Flow / Noise Reduction Valve
- 73000 Series Sweep Angle Valve
- 74000 Series Heavy Oil Process Valve
- 75000 Series Tank Drain Sweep Angle Valve
- 77000 Series Multi-Stage High Pressure Valve
- 78400 / 18400 Series LincolnLog™ Anti Cavitation Valve
- 84000 Series SteamForm™ Steam Conditioning Valve