BHGE’s Masoneilan 33000 Series incorporates patented design with advanced manufacturing to provide high performance, triple offset features that enables bi-directional, isolation tight shutoff under a wide range of pressures and temperatures for both control and on/off applications. The 3rd offset angle of the disc, along with a metal-to-metal seating surface, allows for minimal friction to enable isolation tight shutoff while used in both on/off, as well as high throttling, control valve applications. The heavy duty 33000 series butterfly valve provides the high degree of zero leakage performance, with a less costly design as compared to the larger gate, globe or ball valve technologies used in many isolation applications.
Today, after more than 14 years of active work in the world of process control in Italian and international industries, Elettrostar srl is a reliable partner in the most various requirements of process automation, leading to the capacity of giving a complete service in the supply chain of automation.
- 31000 Series Rotary Control Valve
- 35002 Series Camflex™ Rotary Control Valve
- 36005 Series V-Max™ Control Ball Valve
- 37002 Series Minitork* II Butterfly Control Valves
- 39004 Series High Performance Butterfly Control Valves
- 33000 Series Triple Offset Butterfly Valves