84000 Series SteamForm™ Steam Conditioning Valve
The Masoneilan line of steam conditioning valves offers a wide range of features, including low noise trim and a patented water injection system, for applications that require both pressure and temperature reduction in an integrated package. The SteamForm* product line combines more than 125 years of pressure control expertise with the latest in desuperheating technology to offer a highly efficient steam conditioning solution.
Benefits of the 84000 Series SteamForm™ Steam Conditioning Valve include:
- ASME 816.34 based design with expanded outlet size to control steam velocity.
- Multi-stage pressure reduction trim controls steam pressure while reducing noise and vibration.
- Field serviceable trim design with compensation for thermal excursions in combined cycle applications.
- Class V shut-off performance reduces energy loss to downstream piping.
- High efficiency desuperheating via patented Flow Profiler to reduce downstream piping concerns.
- High performance spring loaded nozzles for fine atomization of injected spray water.
- Customizable design to match plant piping.
The Masoneilan 84000 SteamForm valve is a superior choice for steam conditioning applications requiring integrated pressure and temperature reduction such as:
- Turbine bypass systems.
- Process steam conditioning.
- Boiler extraction to process.
78400 / 18400 Series LincolnLog™ Anti Cavitation Valve
Axial Flow LincolnLog design utilizes a tortuous path to distribute pressure drop along the axis of the plug. The axial stages throttle in unison as the plug strokes, maintaining staging ratios at all lift points. Velocity and pressure drop are controlled, thus eliminating cavitation and the resulting trim damage. This valve is highly effective in pump recirculation and high pressure liquid letdown applications, including those found in Hydrotreater processes.
1” through 12” (25 through 300 mm)
Ratings & Connections
flanged: ANSI 600 – 2500 UNI-DIN 100 – 400; welded: BW or SW
carbon steel; stainless steel; chrome-moly
model 37/38 spring-opposed diaphragm; model 87/88 multi-spring-opposed diaphragm; cylinder
axial flow technology; multi-stage, cage-guided, anti-cavitation trim; Class VI available on request
36005 Series V-Max™ Control Ball Valve
These high-capacity V-ported control ball valves offer automatic throttling capability with flexible shutoff options, simplified maintenance needs, and enhanced operational reliability.
The V-Max* rotary control valve offers high-capacity, heavy-duty automatic throttling capability.The valve’s advanced design features offer substantial benefits, including:
- Simplified alignment. The valve’s integrally cast raised face flanges (in compliance with ASME 150 or 300 Class standards) eliminate the need for long tie rods, significantly simplifying the alignment process.
- Installation flexibility. To meet a variety of application needs, the valve is available with two different face-to-face dimensions: standard construction complies with ISA S75.04 and IEC 534-3-2 standards and a short pattern complies with the ANSI B16.
- Enhanced flow capacities. A straight-through flow pattern provides exceptional capacities, while the patented dual-characterized V-port ball combines an equal percentage flow characteristic with highcapacities and greater than 500:1 rangeability.
- Excellent leakage control: A standard EF(emission free) seal packing system provides long-term, zero leakage† shaft sealing performance.
35002 Series Camflex™ Rotary Control Valve
When the original Camflex was introduced in 1968 it created a revolutionary new category of control valves -the Rotary Globe. This new type of valve converged the best control features of a conventional globe valve with a rotary action to produce a valve capable of replacing at least 80% of the control valves in use at that time.
Many improvements and enhancements have been made since that time, with over 1 million Camflex valves installed in a wide range of process control applications. Everything from the most basic water applications up to severely erosive services that would tear other valves apart. The Masoneilan Camflex valve is designed first and foremost to be an excellent control valve and has proven to truly be a Universal Rotary Globe control valve.
31000 Series Rotary Control Valve
The 31000 Series control valve is a PFA lined, eccentric plug control valve for corrosive applications which incorporates the following features:
The eccentric rotary plug design provides excellent throttling control accuracy, low dynamic forces and tight shut off. The straight through flow pattern results in high flow capacities.
PFA lining with guaranteed minimum wall thickness provides resistance to most corrosive fluids.
Reduced Fugitive Emissions:
The rotary design inherently reduces wear on the packing as compared to a typical linear valve. Additionally, the standard design includes PTFE/Graphite packing, chevron rings, backedup by a double O-ring follower to provide further reliability in corrosive applications.
Ease of Maintenance:
The compact dimensions and low weight design allows for easy installation and removal without compromising piping forces.
The dovetail grooves provide mechanical anchoring between metal body and PFA lining to ensure high performance under vacuum and at high temperature. The powerful, field proven rolling diaphragm actuator provides positive fail-safe action. The actuator linkage is totally enclosed that comes with a combination handwheel and adjustable limit stop with locking mechanism. All actuators are available with a complete line of options and accessories.
1″ through 3″ (25 through 80 mm)
Ratings and Connections:
Flanged ANSI 150, UNI-DIN 10 – 16
Cast iron PFA lined
Model 35 spring-opposed rolling diaphragm
Eccentric rotary plug
More than 14 years of active work in the world of process control
Capacity of giving a complete service in the supply chain of automation
Since 2011 Elettrostar Srl has obtained the qualification of MARC