72000 Series Large Mass Flow / Noise Reduction Valve
The Masoneilan 72000 Series is a fabricated angle valve for precise capacity control while efficiently reducing noise and outlet velocities using single or multiple cages in high capacity and high-pressure letdown gas applications.
The flexibility of a fabricated valve body enables custom-engineered solutions, including large differences between the inlet and outlet sizes to handle downstream gas expansion and noise attenuation. The Masoneilan Lo-dB low noise trim and V-LOG Energy Management Trim are available for noise and vibration control in severe high expansion ratio applications. Benefits include:
- Flexibility allows for customized solutions for high mass flow applications.
- Field-proven technologies offer efficient process control and noise attenuation.
- Support for customized flow characteristics and the use of expanded outlets enhances operational performance.
- Masoneilan Lo-dB trim and V-LOG Energy Management Trim offer efficient process control and improved noise reduction capabilities.
The Masoneilan 72000 Series valve is for high capacity, high-pressure letdown applications including:
- Compressor anti-surge.
- Gasto-flare to atmosphere.
- Other venting applications.
The 49000 Series V-LOG high pressure drop valve features an enlarged body gallery to accommodate gas expansion and up to 36 stages of pressure reduction via a stacked disk trim design. It offers optimized severe service solutions for high-pressure drop applications with potential damaging noise or cavitating fluid conditions. Built around the Masoneilan V-LOG Energy Management Trim, the 49000 Series is capable of handling a wide range of both liquid and gas services in a variety of process industries.
Benefits of the 49000 Series V-LOG high pressure drop valve include:
- Compared to forged or fabricated bodies, the cast globe-style body of the 49000 Series offers lower in weight and overall dimensions which helps reduce installation costs.
- Enlarged body galleries and expanded outlets provide velocity control for expanding gases.
- Galleries sized to accept “typical” V-LOG trim dimensions for a standardized body platform and an optimized solution.
- V-LOG trim for use with either compressible or incompressible fluids under severe service conditions.
- V-LOG and Lo-dB trim provide reduced noise and cavitation that could negatively affect the valve and/or surrounding equipment.
The V-LOG Trim can be configured for use with either compressible or incompressible fluids under severe service conditions making the 49000 Series valve a superior choice for liquid and gas applications including:
- Boiler feed water start-up and control
- Steam letdown
- Pump discharge
- Water reinjection
- Gas recycle
More than 14 years of active work in the world of process control
Capacity of giving a complete service in the supply chain of automation
Since 2011 Elettrostar Srl has obtained the qualification of MARC