84000 Series SteamForm™ Steam Conditioning Valve
The Masoneilan line of steam conditioning valves offers a wide range of features, including low noise trim and a patented water injection system, for applications that require both pressure and temperature reduction in an integrated package. The SteamForm* product line combines more than 125 years of pressure control expertise with the latest in desuperheating technology to offer a highly efficient steam conditioning solution.
Benefits of the 84000 Series SteamForm™ Steam Conditioning Valve include:
- ASME 816.34 based design with expanded outlet size to control steam velocity.
- Multi-stage pressure reduction trim controls steam pressure while reducing noise and vibration.
- Field serviceable trim design with compensation for thermal excursions in combined cycle applications.
- Class V shut-off performance reduces energy loss to downstream piping.
- High efficiency desuperheating via patented Flow Profiler to reduce downstream piping concerns.
- High performance spring loaded nozzles for fine atomization of injected spray water.
- Customizable design to match plant piping.
The Masoneilan 84000 SteamForm valve is a superior choice for steam conditioning applications requiring integrated pressure and temperature reduction such as:
- Turbine bypass systems.
- Process steam conditioning.
- Boiler extraction to process.
73000 Series Sweep Angle Valve
The 73000 Series control valve can throttle highly erosive, flashing, and two-phase flows.
1” x 1” through 10” x 12” (25 x 25 mm through 250 x 300 mm)
Ratings & Connections
flanged: ANSI 150 – 2500
carbon steel; stainless steel; titanium; hastelloy; others
model 87/88 multi-spring-opposed diaphragm; cylinder
high capacity single stage; reduced port venturi outlet; ceramic and tungsten carbide optional
72000 Series Large Mass Flow / Noise Reduction Valve
The Masoneilan 72000 Series is a fabricated angle valve for precise capacity control while efficiently reducing noise and outlet velocities using single or multiple cages in high capacity and high-pressure letdown gas applications.
The flexibility of a fabricated valve body enables custom-engineered solutions, including large differences between the inlet and outlet sizes to handle downstream gas expansion and noise attenuation. The Masoneilan Lo-dB low noise trim and V-LOG Energy Management Trim are available for noise and vibration control in severe high expansion ratio applications. Benefits include:
- Flexibility allows for customized solutions for high mass flow applications.
- Field-proven technologies offer efficient process control and noise attenuation.
- Support for customized flow characteristics and the use of expanded outlets enhances operational performance.
- Masoneilan Lo-dB trim and V-LOG Energy Management Trim offer efficient process control and improved noise reduction capabilities.
The Masoneilan 72000 Series valve is for high capacity, high-pressure letdown applications including:
- Compressor anti-surge.
- Gasto-flare to atmosphere.
- Other venting applications.
The 49000 Series V-LOG high pressure drop valve features an enlarged body gallery to accommodate gas expansion and up to 36 stages of pressure reduction via a stacked disk trim design. It offers optimized severe service solutions for high-pressure drop applications with potential damaging noise or cavitating fluid conditions. Built around the Masoneilan V-LOG Energy Management Trim, the 49000 Series is capable of handling a wide range of both liquid and gas services in a variety of process industries.
Benefits of the 49000 Series V-LOG high pressure drop valve include:
- Compared to forged or fabricated bodies, the cast globe-style body of the 49000 Series offers lower in weight and overall dimensions which helps reduce installation costs.
- Enlarged body galleries and expanded outlets provide velocity control for expanding gases.
- Galleries sized to accept “typical” V-LOG trim dimensions for a standardized body platform and an optimized solution.
- V-LOG trim for use with either compressible or incompressible fluids under severe service conditions.
- V-LOG and Lo-dB trim provide reduced noise and cavitation that could negatively affect the valve and/or surrounding equipment.
The V-LOG Trim can be configured for use with either compressible or incompressible fluids under severe service conditions making the 49000 Series valve a superior choice for liquid and gas applications including:
- Boiler feed water start-up and control
- Steam letdown
- Pump discharge
- Water reinjection
- Gas recycle
More than 14 years of active work in the world of process control
Capacity of giving a complete service in the supply chain of automation
Since 2011 Elettrostar Srl has obtained the qualification of MARC