84000 Series SteamForm™ Steam Conditioning Valve
The Masoneilan line of steam conditioning valves offers a wide range of features, including low noise trim and a patented water injection system, for applications that require both pressure and temperature reduction in an integrated package. The SteamForm* product line combines more than 125 years of pressure control expertise with the latest in desuperheating technology to offer a highly efficient steam conditioning solution.
Benefits of the 84000 Series SteamForm™ Steam Conditioning Valve include:
- ASME 816.34 based design with expanded outlet size to control steam velocity.
- Multi-stage pressure reduction trim controls steam pressure while reducing noise and vibration.
- Field serviceable trim design with compensation for thermal excursions in combined cycle applications.
- Class V shut-off performance reduces energy loss to downstream piping.
- High efficiency desuperheating via patented Flow Profiler to reduce downstream piping concerns.
- High performance spring loaded nozzles for fine atomization of injected spray water.
- Customizable design to match plant piping.
The Masoneilan 84000 SteamForm valve is a superior choice for steam conditioning applications requiring integrated pressure and temperature reduction such as:
- Turbine bypass systems.
- Process steam conditioning.
- Boiler extraction to process.
78400 / 18400 Series LincolnLog™ Anti Cavitation Valve
Axial Flow LincolnLog design utilizes a tortuous path to distribute pressure drop along the axis of the plug. The axial stages throttle in unison as the plug strokes, maintaining staging ratios at all lift points. Velocity and pressure drop are controlled, thus eliminating cavitation and the resulting trim damage. This valve is highly effective in pump recirculation and high pressure liquid letdown applications, including those found in Hydrotreater processes.
1” through 12” (25 through 300 mm)
Ratings & Connections
flanged: ANSI 600 – 2500 UNI-DIN 100 – 400; welded: BW or SW
carbon steel; stainless steel; chrome-moly
model 37/38 spring-opposed diaphragm; model 87/88 multi-spring-opposed diaphragm; cylinder
axial flow technology; multi-stage, cage-guided, anti-cavitation trim; Class VI available on request
77000 Series Multi-Stage High Pressure Valve
The 77000 Series multi-stage expanding area control valve is designed primarily for high pressure compressible fluid or two-phase applications. It effectively controls erosion, vibration and high noise conditions, making it an ideal solution for high pressure, high temperature, flashing hydrocarbon liquid services. Typical applications for this design include a range from Hot High Pressure Separator control in Hydroprocessing applications to gas wellhead control in off-shore choke valves as well as a reliable solution for high pressure gas letdown with entrained debris.
2” x 3” through 8” x 10” (50 x 80 through 200 x 250 mm)
Ratings & Connections
flanged: inlet ANSI 900-2500, outlet ANSI 900 – 2500, UNI-DIN 150 – 400; welded: BW or SW
carbon steel; stainless steel; chrome-moly
model 37/38 spring-opposed diaphragm; cylinder
axial flow technology; multi-stage trim (expanding area type); anti-cavitation, flashing, de-gassing, and low noise
33000 Series Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
BHGE’s Masoneilan 33000 Series incorporates patented design with advanced manufacturing to provide high performance, triple offset features that enables bi-directional, isolation tight shutoff under a wide range of pressures and temperatures for both control and on/off applications. The 3rd offset angle of the disc, along with a metal-to-metal seating surface, allows for minimal friction to enable isolation tight shutoff while used in both on/off, as well as high throttling, control valve applications. The heavy duty 33000 series butterfly valve provides the high degree of zero leakage performance, with a less costly design as compared to the larger gate, globe or ball valve technologies used in many isolation applications.
37002 Series Minitork* II Butterfly Control Valves
The MiniTork® II is a heavy duty automatic throttling control butterfly valve that provides superior performance by incorporating the following features:
• Low Dynamic Torque – the unique cupped shape disc results in a dynamic torque considerably lower than conventional butterfly valves.
• Bi-Directional Flow – The reverse cupped construction of the Minitork disc is not self-limiting. Accordingly, the low torque can be maintained regardless of flow direction.
• Deflection-free and backlash-free operation. Splined and clamped construction with an ouboard ball bearing and a rigid bracket assembly provide the structural rigidity required for precise positioning.
• Direct Mounted Positioners – Position feedback is directly connected to the valve shaft eliminating potential lost motion and providing improved positioning accuracy.
• Triple Bearing System – provides exceptional support and guiding for the shaft.
• Valve Position Indicator – highly visible, which allows quick visual inspection of disc position.
• Integrally Cast Extension Bonnet – provides ability to handle wide range of process temperatures.
• Spring Diaphragm Actuator – with total enclosure of all moving parts provides increased resistance to environmental corrosion.
35002 Series Camflex™ Rotary Control Valve
When the original Camflex was introduced in 1968 it created a revolutionary new category of control valves -the Rotary Globe. This new type of valve converged the best control features of a conventional globe valve with a rotary action to produce a valve capable of replacing at least 80% of the control valves in use at that time.
Many improvements and enhancements have been made since that time, with over 1 million Camflex valves installed in a wide range of process control applications. Everything from the most basic water applications up to severely erosive services that would tear other valves apart. The Masoneilan Camflex valve is designed first and foremost to be an excellent control valve and has proven to truly be a Universal Rotary Globe control valve.
Model BR200 / BR400 Booster Relays
Flow sensitivity adjustment allows optimization for improved efficiency and safer operation in key pneumatic control valve applications.
Ambient Temperature Range: -30°C to +100°C (-22°F to +212°F) optional: -55°C to +100°C (-43°F to +212°F)
Model 4411 Electro-Pneumatic Transducer
The Masoneilan Model 4411 transducer is for use with pneumatic positioners in applications with temperature or vibration issues for valve-mounted instruments.
Explosion proof and intrinsically safe enclosure rating per IP 66 and NEMA X
Temperature Affect: < 0.035% span/ C (-40C to 85C)
Air Filter Regulators / Air Sets
The Model 78 air filter regulators are a good choice for applications that require regulating process plant air to Various control valve pneumatic accessories.
210 psi (15 bar) maximum
Ambient Temperature Range: -40°C to +83°C (-40°F to +182°F) Low Temperature: -50ºC to +60ºC (-58ºF to +140ºF) High Temperature: 0ºC to +100ºC (+32ºF to +212ºF
496 Series Electric Rotary Switches
The Masoneilan 496 Series switches are configurable as electro-mechanical switches, proximity switches, or opto-electronic position transmitters.
Rating: -10 amps @ 300 Volts A.C. -0.6 amps @ 24/30 Volts D.C. Hazardous Area Certifications: ATEX, FM and CSA approvals
Temperature range: -65oF to +180oF (-50oC to +80oC)
More than 14 years of active work in the world of process control
Capacity of giving a complete service in the supply chain of automation
Since 2011 Elettrostar Srl has obtained the qualification of MARC