78400 / 18400 Series LincolnLog™ Anti Cavitation Valve
Axial Flow LincolnLog design utilizes a tortuous path to distribute pressure drop along the axis of the plug. The axial stages throttle in unison as the plug strokes, maintaining staging ratios at all lift points. Velocity and pressure drop are controlled, thus eliminating cavitation and the resulting trim damage. This valve is highly effective in pump recirculation and high pressure liquid letdown applications, including those found in Hydrotreater processes.
1” through 12” (25 through 300 mm)
Ratings & Connections
flanged: ANSI 600 – 2500 UNI-DIN 100 – 400; welded: BW or SW
carbon steel; stainless steel; chrome-moly
model 37/38 spring-opposed diaphragm; model 87/88 multi-spring-opposed diaphragm; cylinder
axial flow technology; multi-stage, cage-guided, anti-cavitation trim; Class VI available on request
77000 Series Multi-Stage High Pressure Valve
The 77000 Series multi-stage expanding area control valve is designed primarily for high pressure compressible fluid or two-phase applications. It effectively controls erosion, vibration and high noise conditions, making it an ideal solution for high pressure, high temperature, flashing hydrocarbon liquid services. Typical applications for this design include a range from Hot High Pressure Separator control in Hydroprocessing applications to gas wellhead control in off-shore choke valves as well as a reliable solution for high pressure gas letdown with entrained debris.
2” x 3” through 8” x 10” (50 x 80 through 200 x 250 mm)
Ratings & Connections
flanged: inlet ANSI 900-2500, outlet ANSI 900 – 2500, UNI-DIN 150 – 400; welded: BW or SW
carbon steel; stainless steel; chrome-moly
model 37/38 spring-opposed diaphragm; cylinder
axial flow technology; multi-stage trim (expanding area type); anti-cavitation, flashing, de-gassing, and low noise
37002 Series Minitork* II Butterfly Control Valves
The MiniTork® II is a heavy duty automatic throttling control butterfly valve that provides superior performance by incorporating the following features:
• Low Dynamic Torque – the unique cupped shape disc results in a dynamic torque considerably lower than conventional butterfly valves.
• Bi-Directional Flow – The reverse cupped construction of the Minitork disc is not self-limiting. Accordingly, the low torque can be maintained regardless of flow direction.
• Deflection-free and backlash-free operation. Splined and clamped construction with an ouboard ball bearing and a rigid bracket assembly provide the structural rigidity required for precise positioning.
• Direct Mounted Positioners – Position feedback is directly connected to the valve shaft eliminating potential lost motion and providing improved positioning accuracy.
• Triple Bearing System – provides exceptional support and guiding for the shaft.
• Valve Position Indicator – highly visible, which allows quick visual inspection of disc position.
• Integrally Cast Extension Bonnet – provides ability to handle wide range of process temperatures.
• Spring Diaphragm Actuator – with total enclosure of all moving parts provides increased resistance to environmental corrosion.
35002 Series Camflex™ Rotary Control Valve
When the original Camflex was introduced in 1968 it created a revolutionary new category of control valves -the Rotary Globe. This new type of valve converged the best control features of a conventional globe valve with a rotary action to produce a valve capable of replacing at least 80% of the control valves in use at that time.
Many improvements and enhancements have been made since that time, with over 1 million Camflex valves installed in a wide range of process control applications. Everything from the most basic water applications up to severely erosive services that would tear other valves apart. The Masoneilan Camflex valve is designed first and foremost to be an excellent control valve and has proven to truly be a Universal Rotary Globe control valve.
Model BR200 / BR400 Booster Relays
Flow sensitivity adjustment allows optimization for improved efficiency and safer operation in key pneumatic control valve applications.
Ambient Temperature Range: -30°C to +100°C (-22°F to +212°F) optional: -55°C to +100°C (-43°F to +212°F)
Model 4411 Electro-Pneumatic Transducer
The Masoneilan Model 4411 transducer is for use with pneumatic positioners in applications with temperature or vibration issues for valve-mounted instruments.
Explosion proof and intrinsically safe enclosure rating per IP 66 and NEMA X
Temperature Affect: < 0.035% span/ C (-40C to 85C)
Air Filter Regulators / Air Sets
The Model 78 air filter regulators are a good choice for applications that require regulating process plant air to Various control valve pneumatic accessories.
210 psi (15 bar) maximum
Ambient Temperature Range: -40°C to +83°C (-40°F to +182°F) Low Temperature: -50ºC to +60ºC (-58ºF to +140ºF) High Temperature: 0ºC to +100ºC (+32ºF to +212ºF
496 Series Electric Rotary Switches
The Masoneilan 496 Series switches are configurable as electro-mechanical switches, proximity switches, or opto-electronic position transmitters.
Rating: -10 amps @ 300 Volts A.C. -0.6 amps @ 24/30 Volts D.C. Hazardous Area Certifications: ATEX, FM and CSA approvals
Temperature range: -65oF to +180oF (-50oC to +80oC)
41005 Series Cage Guided Valve
The Masoneilan 41005 Series heavy duty control valve features balanced trim configurations. This product line offers efficient and stable operation under demanding process conditions, including applications with high-pressure drops and large temperature variations. Optional features include noise attenuation trim, anti-cavitation designs, and various balance seal options to meet a wide range of pressure and temperature requirements.
- Balanced trim design allows the use of smaller actuators to reduce overall assembly size and weight
- Heavy cage-guided construction offers dynamic support and trim alignment for resistance against flow-induced vibration throughout the entire valve stroke range. Heavy guiding of the plug enhances throttling control performance resulting in high process yields
- Low soft-goods parts count for improved valve reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Reliable performance with standard solutions to control noise, cavitation, and valve leakage improving plant operating efficiency.
21000 Series Single Port Valve
Versatile BHGE offers the Masoneilan 21000 Series heavy top-guided globe valve for a wide range of automated process control applications. The 21000 Series product line features a single-ported design configuration, which permits numerous trim, actuation, and instrumentation solutions including:
- Lo-dB* Noise Attenuation
- Reduced Capacity & Low Flow Trim
- Cryogenic Configuration
- Tight Shutoff
- Environmental Packing
- Advanced Digital Positioning & Control
Reliable Rugged top-guiding of the plug promotes maximum valve stability under adverse conditions. The inherent ruggedness of the 21000 Series is field-proven, with thousands of units installed in process control plants around the world operating successfully with various fluids under mild and extreme conditions.
High Performance The combination of trim designs, actuator stability, shutoff capabilities, and superior valve positioning offers optimum control performance. The 21000 Series is also available in various materials, pressure ratings, and end connections offering a complete high-performance valve platform.
More than 14 years of active work in the world of process control
Capacity of giving a complete service in the supply chain of automation
Since 2011 Elettrostar Srl has obtained the qualification of MARC